페이지 정보작성자 IPAP 댓글 0건 조회 82회 작성일 20-04-10 07:16
I hope you are all staying safe and healthy.
the 20th Seoul Improvisation Dance Festival (Simpro2020)
More than 20 artist groups and participants in the Simpro2020 wished to still perform at the festival
Most performances in Korea are canceling at the moment but respecting the artists
- Separate the performance to April and workshop to June
- Increase the number of national participants instead of international participants.
- Spend 40% of the audience seat and allocate the audience in a certain distance.
- Secure additional dressing and waiting rooms for the distancing of artists
- Conduct live streaming service via Youtube and Naver TV for quarantined audience.
- Check the temperature of each and every artist and audience before entering the theater.
- All audience must wear masks and fill out the information form.
- Allocate hand sanitizers in each dressing room, and ticket boxes
I hope this information would help for producers who are preparing for the partial opening of the performance
in the COVID-19 era.
The world is suffering at the moment and I believe that the value of art shines more at the moment of risk.
I sincerely hope that artists can continue on their creative activity and prove that art is needed for the sake of human dignity.
Seoul Improvisation Dance Festival celebrates its 20th anniversary this year.
I would like to send my gratitude for everyone who participated in the festival so far, and those of whom sending support
for the event.
I hope you'd keep yourself safe.
Hope to see you again in future event.
Jang Kwangryul (artistic director of Simpro)
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.